Friday 17 June 2011

These are so GORGEOUS! omg by far my favorite purchase from...







anybody know of any quality places online to buy body jewelry?

or in the denver area?



TIE-DIED SWEATER - $20.00

This custom bracelet is loaded with charms representing Harry, Ron & Hermoine’s journey throughout Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. 
~Mad Eye’s glass eye
~the Tales of Beadle the Bard
~the Sorting Hat
~the spade Harry used to dig Dobby’s grave
~Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup
~vial of Snape’s memories
~the Silver Doe that led Harry to the Sword of Gryffindor
~Nagini
~the Elder Wand
~the Deathly Hallows
~lighting bolt for Harry
~a phoenix for the Order of the Phoenix
~Hogwarts Castle
~Slytherin’s locket
~a thestral
~a broom
~the dragon from Gringotts
~vial of Polyjuice Potion
~the Snitch from Harry’s first Quidditch match



omg I’m hyperventilating

I was just checking the family junk email account and ~accidentally~ saw that my dad purchased this from etsy a few days ago and omg omg omg I want it now why can’t my birthday come faster wah wah wah

LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS



ASSORTMENT OF BEADS - pick your own :)





These are so GORGEOUS! omg by far my favorite purchase from Jewelmint! If you sign up through my link I will get a credit for a free piece of jewelry ^_^ http://jmnt.me/ksDZkk just click the picture to start your style quiz and use Mav5 for your first piece of jewelry to get 50% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment