Thursday 16 June 2011

Photo

I got this lovely thing in the mail today. (For no apparent reason)
My grandad is a thoughtful person. ^.^







A few days ago I reblogged a post about these Anthropologie knock-off earrings someone had made for much cheaper. 

Anthropologie earrings = $98 and not great-looking.

madmim.com knock-offs = $0 and pretty awesome

I decided to try my hand at making my own and I am in love with the result.  They are heavier than I expected (ouch!) and they are not really my style whatsoever, but I’ll work them.

My sister coerced me into feeling like I should make some for her, too.  That will be tomorrow’s task.





watermelon ring - $3:50 USD

source: www.etsy.com/shop/myshariamore





ok, i don’t know why this picture isn’t right-side up but anyway-

this is my newest necklace!  this amazing and talented woman Aziza Browne from NY makes custom made necklaces!  How awesome is that?!  My name is rare and esp. with the way it’s spelled i never ever ever find my name.  I even asked Aziza if she could add a little heart for me at the end and VIOALA!  how perfect.

here’s a link to her esty.com page:
http://www.etsy.com/people/AzizaJewelry?ref=pr_profile

it’s a perfect gift for a picky friend. 





No comments:

Post a Comment