Monday 24 January 2011

My Video Tribute to Scarlett O'Hara

I have had Windows Movie Maker on this PC ever since I bought it six years ago, but I had never used it. This weekend I finally decided to make a video using it. A lot of my friends have made tribute videos of their favourite actors and actresses, so I thought I should join in on the fun. Of course, I then decided it would not be a tribute to an actress so much as a famous movie character--Scarlett O'Hara. I then decided that rather than going with some standard, I would go with power pop band's remake of The Monkees' "She." My reasoning is that if Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara had lived in the 1960's instead of the 1860's, he probably would have identified the song with her!

So here it is, my video directorial debut (at least using a PC--I have made videos with a camera)....


No comments:

Post a Comment