Friday 28 August 2009

Kim Kardashian Producing New Reality Show


E! Star Kim Kardashian is ready to try as executive producer a new reality show. Kim has been working on a series which follows her PR pals Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck.
Kim Kardashian said that �is the next step in my career. I�ve always wanted to get into producing. After my reality TV show is done, the next step is producing. I definitely see myself in the producing chair.� I�ve definitely seen the ins and outs of reality TV. I definitely love reality TV shows. It�s something I�m passionate about.

Miss Kardashian tells, �It�ll show all the ins-and-outs or PR. It�s going to be really fun. It�ll show how there�s lots of drama and crisis in the PR world. Every week we�ll have a different celebrity and a different crisis and drama. The great thing about Jonathan and Simon is that they focus on corporate PR and building brands; they don�t represent any individuals, so they see the bigger picture. They see how to make a celebrity into a brand. I�ve seen so many things go so close to going wrong, and then they fix everything.�

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment