Saturday 18 June 2011

Photo



Steampunk Clockwork Owl Choker



The Turquoise Native







This was a really neat crafty project to do! I was tired of trying to hang all my necklaces on one of those small “jewelry trees”…they were always getting tangled and it was hard to find the necklace I wanted.

So I bought some corkboard and used push pins to hang the necklaces, I know it’s not original, I’ve found many tutorials for this, but it was really simple to do. I realized that the pins would go through the board (in the wall!), so I taped cardboard to the back of it.

I’d rather use really cute push pins, but I thought these would suffice for now, plus they need to be thick enough to hold the necklaces.

As you can see, I don’t own that many pieces, but they each have a story and reason for being bought…



i miss that ring….



Creator #hand #ring #jewelry #purple #dress #newmexico #tiltshift #cameraplus (Taken with instagram)



Permalink para http://c3315061.r61.cf0.rackcdn.com/{03A27787-E748-1A11-63C9-8BE2FBD86E3F}.jpg




#noiva

Permalink para http://c3315061.r61.cf0.rackcdn.com/{30FE9170-C7AE-C789-3CA0-A4BE8BBA1807}.jpg




#pretty

My Fish Necklace #Pisces



No comments:

Post a Comment