Thursday 16 June 2011

Keyhole pendant by Gracebourne Design



Do not pay $70 for this, that’d be a travesty!

View the How to.





Yet another epic armor ring for me to be wanting. @_@

Hello lovelies :)

I will be finishing off lots of new pieces this week, more octopus tentacles ear spirals, syringe necklaces, skull necklaces with multiple chains and some lovely silver key necklaces.

My Folksy store will be closed from Friday -Monday as I am working Portsmouth Tattoo Convention.

If there is anything you want from my store, please reserve with me/purchase before Friday as most of my stock is one off unique and may well get sold this weekend.

http://www,folksy.com/shops/sweetdelirium

I reserve items for up to 7 days without deposit, up to 14 days with 50% deposit

Thankyou!



Nallik FW 2011



Nallik FW 2011

The Swan Lake Collection:

Wrote a feature on De Beers today for Lifestyle Asia.



Brooches, mostly charity shop finds

Pentax ME Super + Fuji Superia X-tra 400
Photo from my Flickr





Keyhole pendant by Gracebourne Design

No comments:

Post a Comment