Wednesday 22 June 2011

Genelia Interview

Genelia Interview

An actress you want to exchange your wardrobe with ...?

I can think of Preity Zinta. It is extremely well proven.

- An actor you would like to work with, if it were your last film.
I guess it would be: Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman.

- Would you take on the role of lesbian?
I'm an actor, and I think that there anything wrong with playing a lesbian. But it must be done with dignity, that does not exist here.

- And who would you be cast with - Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone or Katrina Kaif?
I think PC (Priyanka Chopra). It is very fun.

- Who is your favorite Hollywood star?
I still have not grown far from the days of Tom Cruise. Like an actor if I liked the movie. I do not put pictures of the actors. I would rather put pictures of David Beckham.

- What happens if you find Tom Cruise in your bed one morning?
(BREEZE) Well, I do not share the details here. I hope I do not pinch him to see if it is real.

- If you were on the same flight as Rakhi Sawant.?
It is pleasant to hold. She is a person who rises to the person she is. It is fun.

- One thing you can not survive Without ...
My mobile phone! I'll Bonker is missing that day. My phone is my best friend, it connects me to life.

- What worse, a bud or a Paunch into a party dress?
(Laughter) Paunch dress party! Compared with buttons, freckles are cute.


- What you wear to the Oscars?
A dress fairytale. It should be blue, where a few of my legs would also be considered.

- Who would you go on an impromptu trip with?
(Think) John Abraham being a biker I would love to go crazy with it. But he took his flight, the seat of his back. He says he drives too fast and can not save
anyone's life in danger. It would have been interesting to put on this bike.

- Your first date ...
I do remember my first date but I remember when I was in school there were these boys waiting with flowers and cards on the day of St. Valentine. They looked so cute with links and innocence. I was very shy then. But I was very popular in college. I voted the "Queen Rose". It was fun.

- Your first kiss ...
(Laughter) Special!

- Who are your friends from 4 am?
I have a wonderful family with whom I can share everything. My mother is someone I can go and bug anytime. It is not the typical fate Would.

- Your preferred partner?
I had a wonderful time with everyone. I can not pick one. Each of them have been great for me.

- What is the truth about your link-up with Riteish Deshmukh?
They are just rumors. See, it's my first partner and one partner is always special. Your first partner is still more than a friend. Riteish and I kept it right from our first film.

No comments:

Post a Comment